Thursday, April 10, 2014

DIY: “Target Practice” Organization Board



Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame! … I sang that to myself all the way through this sweet little project. I had a cork organization board lying around that I picked up at Ikea (I love Ikea), but it was so plain I never put it up. The idea just dawned on me to paint a cute and Valentine-ey heart target in the middle. I have plans to hang it in my office, once that space is done, and use it as an inspiration board.
Anywho, you can get the board online at Ikea for six bucks! You will need at least 4 different colors of paint (I chose pink, magenta, red and white). The best way to make the circles would be with a drafting compass, like this one, which I did not have but wish I did. I resorted to using different sized bowls, but hey it worked.
Paint one section at a time, allowing each one to dry before starting the next.
Happy DIY!
xoxo - Sugar Dame

No comments:

Post a Comment