Sunday, April 27, 2014

Try This: Gold Accent Terra Cotta Succulent Pots


I’m oh-so-obsessed with Succulents! I’m a super busy girl, so I’ve always had trouble keeping flowers in my garden. Succulents are the perfect alternative. Not only are they amazingly easy to take care of, but they come in an array of colors and interesting shapes that are pleasing to the design-lovers eye. 


There are endless ways to keep these little beauties, but I am in love with the way they look in simple terra cotta pots with bold design. These pots can be found at any hardware or garden store for a few dollars. They come in many different sizes, but the teeny tiny ones are my favorite!


Just tape off your design and paint with a bold, bright color.
 I chose gold, but vivid white, pink and blue would also look great. 


When your paint is dry, just simply peel off your tape to reveal your design! 
Welcome home to your quick and easy, diy designer terra cotta pots!


Happy planting!
xoxo - Sugar Dame

No comments:

Post a Comment