Monday, July 7, 2014

Home Tour: Kitchen Edition


Happy Monday!

I've been hard at work on our little house for a while now, and I wanted to share some photos of my favorite rooms. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, baking, cooking, creating recipes and tutorials. I have an affinity for vintage kitchens and adore all of this storage space. I have a lot of cupcakey things, and they all need a place of their own!


I've played around with different looks, colors, flooring, etc. In all honesty, I'm sure I will change it up again one day, but right now I am really happy with my whimsical little baking space.  I added some yellow trim, and some "sprinkles" to the floor using removable decals.  





Hope you enjoyed my cutesy kitchen space! Happy decorating!

xoxo - Sugar Dame









No comments:

Post a Comment