Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hot, Hot, Heat

Whoo. It's hot. Luckily, there are colorful shorts and flowy tops galore to help muster through. Actually, it hasn't been all that bad (crossing my fingers and toes) and summer is already half over. July nights here near LA have actually been a bit... chilly... I wince as I type that. Thinking that somehow summer will hear me and think it isn't doing its job efficiently enough.













































Hubbs took all the photos for me... and he was really thrilled about it too :]
It's his own fault for doing such a good job.




































Sunnies: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Got them years ago at Nordstrom. Find similar ones by Thunderbird

xoxo 

















No comments:

Post a Comment