This quick and ridiculously easy diy is cute, and functional....but the cuteness will keep you using it!
Here's what you will need:
- A simple frame 5 x7 or larger
- Light in color, simple patterned paper (I used tissue paper and created my own design)
- A gold sharpie (if you want to make a design similar to mine)
- Dry-erase markers
- Remove the paper that comes with the frame. Replace it with your fancier paper.
- If you want to make your own design, just cut a piece of regular printing paper to fit the frame. Using your gold sharpie, draw a design. Let dry before placing in the frame.
- Use any color dry-erase marker on the outer glass of your frames.
- That's it! Your are ready to start leaving messages and memos!
You can hang your message boards anywhere in your home, or use them on any table or desk top.
Go on, now... get to memo-ing!