- Organic yogurt (Greek, plain, vanilla. I used Vanilla Bean)
- Frozen, sliced banana
- Frozen, sliced strawberries
- Unsalted creamy peanut butter
- Uncooked quick oats
- Whole roasted, unsalted peanuts
- Almond milk (My favorite is Almond Breeze)
- In a blender, blend your frozen fruits with about 1 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup yogurt.
- Once blended smooth, pour into two glasses, halfway full. Stir in about 1/4 cup quick oats
- Top with a few dollops of peanut butter. (TIP: The pb I use is a bit runny, so it is easy to drizzle on top. If you pb is more solid, you can warm it up a bit before adding)
- Top each parfait with remaining fruit mix, stir in a bit more oats, and top with crunchy unsalted peanuts.
I'm totally craving one of these RIGHT now. Enjoy!