Wednesday, August 6, 2014

100 Happy Days & A Cake Party!

Hey all!

The last few weeks have been a challenge to say the least. My stress levels have been on high alert, and my attitude has definitely been in need of an adjustment! There are some things that I can't control, but I can definitely make a conscious effort to find happiness in everyday. I have noticed a lot of Instagram friends jumping on the #100happydays bandwagon, and I figured this week would be as good as any to give it a try!




I decided to start by going back to my roots, and do what I do well: BAKE. I have loved to bake for as long as I can remember (Even after my hair got caught in a hand mixer when I was 9. My scalp and the beaters got pretty well acquainted). I baked up some happiness for friends and family, and included a handwritten note to tell each person one thing I appreciate about them. I immediately felt some stress melt away, simply from practicing a little positivity.





So here's to an impromptu cake party and 100 happy days!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment