Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Fancy Pants: Easy Mocktail


Happy New Year's Eve! This year it seems that all of our Holiday plans have been sort of up in the air... but so far everything has worked out. It's the eve of the new year, and I'm still in my pajamas as I'm typing this. Not sure what we will be doing to celebrate tonight, but I figured I would get things started with a sweet mocktail recipe. This fancy pink drink is also easily made into a cocktail, so I've got everyone covered.



What you need:

San Pellegrino or your favorite sparkling water
Fresh raspberries
Honey

If you want to add some alcohol, sub the sparkling water with champagne or, my favorite, prosecco.




How to:

Place 3 raspberries into the bottom of your glass. Drizzle with honey. More honey = a sweeter drink, so do with it what you will. Muddle together by smashing the raspberries at the bottom of the glass with the back of a spoon. Pour your choice of sparkling water or champagne/prosecco over the top and watch it fizz! Top with a fancy stirrer or float a raspberry, and enjoy this pretty pink drink.




Celebrate safe, everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment