Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Monday & Meet Sugar Dame Co.


Hiii guys! So I wanted to take this Monday to formally introduce you all to my little business! As you already know, Sugar Dame is a lifestyle and creative blog where I share DIYs, recipes, style and personal stuffs... but that's just one little branch of the Sugar Dame 'brand', if you will. If you follow my instagram or other social media outlets, you've probably seen me post a lot of cakes, cupcakes, art and other handmade items. Sugar Dame Cupcakes and Sugar Dame Blog Shop are my two other creative babies. I guess you could say I have a lot of eggs in a lot of baskets, but hey. Who says you have to pin yourself down to just one interest? I'm taking all of the things I love to do, and trying my best to share them with all of you. Hope you guys like what you see!







Click through the titles to check 'em out!

Thanks for all of your support! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment