Friday, April 17, 2015

Life Hack: Coffee Ice Cubes


Oh hey, Friday! So glad to see you again. This week was filled with long to-do lists, which inevitably means lots of coffee. It also means that I will, inevitably, get busy and forget that I even made coffee. Instead of pouring it down the drain, I opted to pour the cold, neglected coffee into a mold and stick it in the freezer. On my way out the door, I tossed a few of the frozen cubes into my favorite to-go sipper, added my favorite milk (unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze!), and was on my way! Instead of being left with a watered down bevvy once I arrived at my destination, I was left with perfect iced coffee! Once the coffee cubes started melting, they mingled perfectly with the milk, giving new life to that old coffee.



What you need:

Your favorite coffee, brewed and cooled
An ice cube tray, or silicon mold

How to:

Once you have brewed, and cooled your coffee, pour it into an ice cube tray or silicon mold. Stick in the freezer until solid. Add as many cubes as you desire (more cubes = a stronger coffee flavor) to a glass, or to go cup. Add your favorite milk. Enjoy!




The greatest part is, the taste of this drink will only get better as the ice cubes melt!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment