Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Minimalist Deco Love


I have been on a simplicity kick lately. I've been doing a lot of cleaning, organizing and re-arranging of things around the house. I love a good home purge. For a while, there was a lot of color going on throughout the house... well there still is, but I'm slowly toning it down. I love color, but right now I'm more into clean, fresh and simple with some pops of color. I am really digging gold accents right now too. I have always loved to re-arrange my bedroom and organize things as a kid, and not much has changed. I'm thinking of re-vamping the boudoir first, and I'm dreaming of a light, fresh look. Here are some inspirations I'm pinning right now:


This cinder block  bedside table is genius! My dad always used cinder blocks for bookcases, so I'm already drawn to this look.


I've always been a fan of the fresh, white bed. It just looks so soft, cool and comfy. My bulldog would wreak havoc, but I'm up for the challenge to find an alternative!


This hanging bookshelf is a diy project dream come true, and too perfect in every way.

I'm feeling so inspired and can't wait to put some pieces together! Luckily the walls in our bedroom are already white, and the carpet is neutral... I see a before and after in my future!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment