Thursday, August 20, 2015


This week has been crazy, and it's only half over. I left the house at 8:30am for a 9:40am appointment, but didn't make it until noon! Thank you flat tire, on the freeway, in LA during rush hour. For some reason though, I am not totally exhausted and I'm actually in a pretty good mood. Fancy that. Maybe it was the treats, or maybe the wine that followed. Maybe it was the combination of treats and wine... or maybe it's just simply making the choice to see the positive, and be thankful that I even have a car. Thankful that I have AAA, and a cellphone with navigation, and a pup who behaved ridiculously well in the back seat during the whole ordeal, and a sister to stay on the phone with me until help arrived. Anywho, I hope that you all have a great rest of the week, or at least choose to focus on the positive points!


Sunnies and Sandals - Forever 21
Romper - Nordies
Shirt - American Eagle

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment