Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Easy As Pie


'Easy as pie' is kind of a weird saying... making pie isn't really all that easy. Easy to eat, yes. Anyway, we are just days away from one of my favorite holidays! I usually make the desserts, but this year we have been assigned TURKEY duty! I don't eat turkey (or other meats), so don't get me started on the process of removing the giblets... don't even ask me. I won't do it. I've decided to make cornbread stuffing and pie bars anyway, because I want to and because I need leftovers to last me through the end of November. If you aren't eating a piece of pie in your PJ's at midnight, every night until December, then you aren't doing the holidays it right.



Jacket - Sailor Jerry Rum
Jeans - Levis
Shoes - Target
 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment