Monday, December 14, 2015

Off Duty


Getting close to full on holiday time! I've been adulting pretty hard these last few weeks.... ok, except for the fact that I pretty much lived at my mom's house while hubby has been away. I'm not complaining though... I have enjoyed many a pizza night with the fam, got a bunch of holiday shopping done, and got a lot of things that have been nagging at me accomplished. Not that I like having him gone for 3 weeks or anything (that's a long time!), but sometimes a little break in the norm is good for the soul. I'll be happy when he's home, and we can go back to our version of normal. I'm hoping to get a tree this week, too. I was not really planning on getting one this year because neither of us have been/will be home much this month, but it kind of just feels wrong without one. Hoping to knock out a few more things off my to-do list ... and in doing so, hoping to be able to relax and enjoy, for the rest of the month.



Shoes - Nike
Leggings - Target
Top - Forever 21
Clutch - Nordstrom
Sunnies - Spitfire Girl

Have a great week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment