Friday, June 24, 2016

Breezy



Well... there's no denying it. It's officially summer. The first few days were rough, but it's cooled down a bit. Oh how I hope it stays below 100 degrees! I'm definitely more of a cool weather gal, but I honestly wouldn't mind the heat as much if it weren't so hard on my pup. I grew up without really ever using the A/C in our house, and I wouldn't use it much now except to make sure that she's comfortable. English bulldogs are just not built for harsh weather conditions.


I was also really having a hard time putting the jeans away for a while, but as soon as I put on this dress, I remembered how much I really like wearing dresses. I'm into those slip-on, no-fuss, breezy little dresses. This little number really fits the bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment