Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Little Bit Country, A little More Clueless


This time last year, I was full force into knee-length, form fitting skirts and dresses. I guess I was feeling a little more sophisticated... plus I work really hard on the booty and, heyyyy there's nothing wrong with showing off a little of your hard work ;] Anyway, I've carried on a hot and heavy love affair with knee socks for years, and nothing looks better with knee socks than a short skirt. I really like the way skater skirts work with my body type. They're just really fun to wear. They make me feel a different kind of sexy than those form fitting numbers. Here's a little tip: pair with some cute tasseled boots and watch out for those sudden gusts of wind! Ha!




 Skirt - Forever 21
Sweater - Ambiance
Boots - Steve Madden


No comments:

Post a Comment