Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Favorites: Current Beauty Obsessions

Here are a few beauty products I am obsessing over right now:

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray -  Smells great, adds volume to my fine hair and helps to hold curl! Plus it smells wonderful. $22 Amazon
Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo - I stumbled on this when I was looking for the texturizing spray, and since I'm a huge fan of dry shampoo (proud lazy girl!) I thought it was worth a try. I love the scent and how easily it absorbs, and hey, I can't resist something called Gold Lust $22 Amazon
Catbird Solid Perfume in Kitten - I am a huge fan of their jewelry designs, but had no clue they made other products! This sexy scented balm is their signature scent featuring notes of musk, amber & hand-picked violets. I like to layer it on for special occasions. $18 Catbird NYC
Commodity Book Perfume - So obsessed with this perfume. It's my favorite! After sampling it from Commodity's Cocktail pack, I was hooked! It comes in a travel size which is totally affordable and small enough to toss into a clutch. They had me at Hemingway and Fitzgerald. $26 Sephora
Nicole Granato Nourish Vitamins - These are amazing! Not only is the packaging beautiful, these vitamins totally deliver! They are a labor of love, and are a quality, holistic supplement I take everyday. $42 Nicole Granato
Nars Illuminator in Orgasm - A cult favorite blush as an illuminator! Adds a subtle peachy color to your cheekbones, and the prettiest gold-flecked highlight. Sample-size pictured, full size $30 Sephora
Sonia Kashuk Cream Blush in Petal - I have been on the hunt for a pretty cream blush since forever and I finally found the one! A little bit goes a loooong way for the perfect rosey flush. $9.79 Target
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium - I love this stuff! Love it. I wanted something super light and dewey that would let my skin glow through instead of covering it up. This stuff really delivers, and I actually feel like it has improved my skin over time. $6.79 Target 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment